When LACC students succeed, everybody benefits. Your tax-exempt contribution helps in so many ways.
- $100 helps provide textbooks to a new student
- $250 can provide tutoring for an emancipated foster youth for a semester
- $1,000 can ensure a student encountering an unexpected expense can receive an emergency loan to cover his education costs so they can remain in school
- $2,500 will cover a year’s worth of fees, books, and supplies for a veteran who is a full-time student
- $5,000 is the cost to educate and place a much-needed nurse in California’s healthcare system
Questions? Please call 323.953.4011 or email email@example.com
MAIL IN A DONATION
If you do not feel comfortable submitting information online, or would prefer to donate with a check, please download the Donation form (PDF), fill it out, and mail it to:
Los Angeles City College Foundation
855 North Vermont Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
If requested, we can return or exchange a donation within 30 days. To do so, please contact us (see information above).